Thursday, July 30, 2015

Book Review-The Suffering of Innocents (by Sheri Hoyte)

Book Review-The Suffering of Innocents (by Sheri Hoyte)

July 30, 2015-
The Suffering of Innocents (2015)


"Wow. Marc Zirogiannis crafts a stunning, heart-wrenching story in The Suffering of Innocents. The writing is magnificent.  The characters are well developed and realistic in their mannerisms and attitudes.  Zirogiannis captures the trauma and devastation suffered by the family to a tee.  My heart was aching, in several instances my eyes were watering, and I too, was internally asking the question, “Why?” to a God that seemed to be testing my own faith as I slowly became enmeshed with the family."

To read the entire review: http://blogcritics.org/book-review-the-suffering-of-innocents-by-marc-zirogiannis/

No comments:

Post a Comment